history of art.

11. Ingrid Z and The Residence Gallery

Ingrid Z, I first knew at Patrick Wolf's ex girlfriend. I think when I met them last summer it was close to when they broke up.

She owns an art gallery called 'the residence gallery', which was formerly in a shop front, but has moved due to the property being too expensive to rent and it being too far out of the way.
http://www.myspace.com/residencegallery

Patrick's mum; Imelda Apps has shown in the gallery before, as well as a friend of mine; Jack Bevan, who is the drummer for Foals, showed some of his work there before.

I will talk about Jack and Foals in more depth later.

Ingrid and Patrick were together for about two years, from what I gather. She did the photography for his Wind in the Wires album and other promo shots which can be found on his website and myspace.
A lot of 'The Magic Position' is about the found love and the lost love between them.

No comments: