history of art.

!!!

I don't know how I should do this.

I am trying to show background links and the stories behind everything, but I also want to keep up to date with media attention, news and gossip.
I think the best way to show this is to use three exclamation marks as the title.

Today, Patrick Wolf's third album- 'The Magic Position' was released. I imagine it may do quite well. I picked up two of the common three free London newspapers (The Metro, London Lite and The London Paper) Patrick Wolf's album was reviewed in both of these.

Last night I met up with my friends in the band 'Foals'. (I'll speak about these properly later and the links with them and Patrick) They've been asked by Peaches Geldof herself to play her birthday party alongside Xerox teens and Patrick Wolf. The boys have said for me to go along with them. I'm unsure of dates of this but I'll keep it posted.
Foals' myspace is:
http://www.myspace.com/foals

No comments: